How Mesotherapy works as an anti-wrinkle treatment (Skin Booster)
As the skin ages we lose collagen, hyaluronic acid and water, so lines develop and the skin sags. Sunlight and acne scarring can also damage skin health. Mesotherapy works by replenishing damaged skin through micro-injections with a mixture of vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid, thereby improving skin blood circulation, tone, firmness and texture and super-hydrating the skin.*
Firming is a combination of active ingredients which stimulate the production of dermal collagen, causing collagen fibres to retract, compacting them and fighting flaccidity by producing a tensing effect. It diminishes and smooths wrinkles caused by sagging skin, by producing an immediate firming action which improves the skin’s firmness and increases its elasticity.
Wants to know more
- How Mesotherapy is performed: Mesotherapy is a fast and nearly painless procedure that is commonly used for skin boosting and youthful all round facial presentation. At the AA clinic, our skin care specialist will cleanse your face using rubbing alcohol and inject the mesotherapy solution into your skin using a small needle. The depth of the injections can vary depending on what layer of the skin being targeted for treatment. A common treatment regimen is to have one injection per week for a month, then once every two weeks for two months, and then just once per month. Mesotherapy refers to the injection technique itself—what’s in the injections can vary. Mesotherapy solutions are usually composed of natural mixtures of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, essential oils or your own blood (PRP), but can contain other medications as well. We will inform you about the mesotherapy solution we are proposing at your consultation.
- Recovery and results: There is no downtime to mesotherapy, but there are risks of bruising, inflammation, and infection. The efficacy of mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation is unclear and has not been evaluated for different chemicals or mixtures for use in mesotherapy. Rejuvenating: AA Clinic treatment completes PRP for reducing the signs of skin ageing, injuries, scarring and hair loss treatment. The different active ingredients in this product have great moisture absorbing properties which pass into the skin. this makes it the best product for restoring and maintaining the ideal level of moisture in the skin.
- Mesotherapy for Cellulite, Slimming & Fat
- Mesotherapy is a breakthrough non-surgical treatment for cellulite and localized fat reduction. It employs micro-injections of very small doses of mesotherapy medications that have high anti-cellulite and fat burning qualities. By delivering these medications into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin) mesotherapy treatment stimulates skin repair, melts fat cells and destroys connective tissue bands responsible for the appearance of the cellulite.
- We can be selective in the areas that needs to be treated,to flush fat deposits in the body and rest in an even, smooth and cellulites reduction in the most natural way.
- Mesotherapy is a safe non-surgical treatment that does not require general anaesthetics, no down time or hospitalisation.
- How Many Treatments?
- Usually 3 to 4 treatments (injections) are required at intervals of 3 to 4 weeks. Depending on the problem area, the number of procedures could increase.
- Mesotherapy is a safe, natural alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures. The process delivers vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly into the skin to nourish and rejuvenate, promote production of collagen and elastin, and stimulate your metabolism. As your skin ages, circulation decreases, and the resulting reduction of oxygen and nutrients hinders your body’s ability to flush out toxins.
- Maintainance Mesotherapy 2:
- Mesotherapy is an easy set of injectable medications, vitamins, and minerals in to the by the means of fine needle. Depending on the desired effects that you want, the area being targeted, and the problems that you hope to resolve, many ingredients can be combined to produce the various “cocktails” that will be injected superficially in to your skin. The Mesotherapy technique consists in the application of a series of active substances in the skin through intradermal microinjections. It has the advantage of the possibility of using minimal doses that allow achieving great therapeutic results without causing adverse effects. The products used in mesotherapy are of natural and synthetic origin that acts directly on the skin. The active principles are used to restructure connective tissue and improve skin tone.
- The procedure is done in no time and does not require local anesthesia since it is practically painless. Each session lasts between 10 and 15 minutes with a 1-week interval between sessions. An average of 5 sessions is advisable, and monthly maintenance sessions can be established after the initial treatment.
- This treatment doesn’t normally give any side effects and very minimal recovery time, allowing you to re-establish the usual routine immediately.