Dr London Glutathione is a natural master detoxifier that enhances immune system and protects body cells in health and in sickness. Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding.
Dosage : The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of Glutathione over 90-120days for a profound effect (or in another words, 90 capsules of Glutathione suppositories, found in the suggested three boxes). The total number of rectal suppositories required depends on your skin pigmentation level, toxicity level, or / and your health goals.
Direction: A full Glutathione 1500mg rectal suppository is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement for the first 2 weeks, and every evening afterwards (after 2 weeks), or as recommended by your doctor.
Maintenance: use 3-4 (1500mg every other evenings) full suppository weekly.
How to Use Dr London 1500mg Glutathione suppositories
- It is recommended to refrigerate the suppository before use (Please keep in the Fridge and ensure its cold and hard before use)
- It is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- Ensure that you empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- Remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- Moisten the suppository or put some cream (oil) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- Insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a hand gloves or suppository support for cleaner insertion)
- Try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for few hours)
- Drink at least 3 litre of water daily and eat healthily.
Dr London 1500mg Glutathione suppositories is very effective for skin cell support, pigmentation and skin lightening. Aside from skin heath and lightening, glutathione could help with:
- skin discolouration reduction, ageing and longevity, exercise, stress, physical and emotional trauma, balding and hair loss, psoriasis, dermatitis, seizures, sleep, down syndrome, Huntington’s disease, burns (radiation, sunburn and UV), cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arteriosclerosis, heart disease, stroke, cholesterol and plaque formation, diabetes, hepatitis, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), smoking, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis,gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitis, Chrone’s disease, dialysis, renal failure, cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma,sinusitis, ear infection, noise exposure, hearing loss and deafness, infertility and fertility, prostrate problems /enlargement, cancer and sperm functions.
Dr London suppositories provide similar results to Intravenous methods of glutathione administration (achieving about 70% to 97% absorption rate compared to IV (100%).
How it works: DR London Glutathione’s suppository ingredients are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption provides high efficacy absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that bypasses the hepatic portals.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate for longer shelf life, do not freeze.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As with any dietary supplement, consult your doctor before using natural health products or change your lifestyle.